Septic Tanks Advice
Bates Environmental Ltd will be pleased to offer you any guidance you require on septic tank installation, maintenance and problems. If necessary, we can arrange to visit your property to conduct a survey. We install new septic tank systems or maintain and repair your existing septic tank system.
For further guidance on septic tanks or for help in diagnosing a problem, please follow any of the links below.
- How does a septic tank work?
- How do I choose the right septic tank system?
- How often should I empty or 'desludge' my septic tank?
- What maintenance does a septic tank require?
- What is a 'soakaway' and why is it an important part of a septic tank system?
- What common problems do septic tanks have?
- Do septic tanks smell?
If you have been used to using mains sewerage and are moving to a property that has a septic tank you may be a little apprehensive. There is no need to be! You can get the best from your septic tank system by following a few simple "Dos and Don'ts of septic tank systems".Tags: guidance, advice, empty, require, important, property, system, systems, tanks, maintenance, septic