Benefits obtained from Rainwater Recyling for Home and Business in the UK
- Rainwater Harvesting saves up to 50% of your mains water cost.
- A volume of rainwater is kept out of the storm-water management system, helping to reduce flooding risks.
- Rainwater Harvesting gains important Eco-homes water useage rating points for your property.
- Rainwater recycling is better for your garden and home as it has a balanced pH, does not produce limescale and is free of chemicals such as chlorine found in mains water.
- Rain can be used for watering all types of livestock, including horses and they prefer the taste of rainwater without the chemicals.
Why Harvest the Rain?
Because rainwater harvesting makes sense. Rainwater can be used for so many domestic and commercial purposes. It is free, clean and harvesting helps to fight the effects of climate change for both drought and flooding.
Benefits of using rain water
Rainwater is a free, natural, environmentally friendly resource. Rainwater Harvesting upholds all the ethics of Sustainablity - Reduce, Recyle and Reuse.
It acts as a cushion against future price increases by the Water Companies - future Hose Pipe Bans will not affect you.